- Read an interview with Jason Kneebone, MVHS Instrumental Music Director, to learn about his 2018 Innovative Learning grant project. Listen/Watch MVHS Chamber Orchestra’s world premiere performance of “Irish Junkyard Jam” for 3D-printed string quartet.
- MVLA Foundation Provides Record Grant, Town Crier published May 30, 2018.
- Alan Cyron receives LAMV PTA Council Honorary Service Award, Town Crier published May 14, 2018.
- AVID PEAK program wins Hoffman Award, MVLA District Press Release, March 7, 2018.
- Superintendent’s Leadership Circle Town Hall Breakfast Photos, March 1, 2018.
- Community Foundation Grant Drawing Winner directs donation to MVLA, August 2017.
- Local teachers use eclipse to celebrate wonder of science, Town Crier published August 16, 2017.
- Cautious High School District Budget: Foundation Supports “Bring Your Own Device” Policy, MV Voice published July 7, 2017.
- MVLA Foundation Breaks Fundraising Record, Town Crier published June 21, 2017.
- Urban Farm Takes Root at Alta Vista High School, Innovative Learning Grant Project, Town Crier published May 31, 2017.
- LAHS Students Decode the Mysteries of Biodiversity, Innovative Learning Grant Project published Town Crier May 17, 2017.
- From Composition to Concert, Innovative Learning Grant Project, Town Crier published April 12, 2017.
- AVID Expands, Students Grow, $100,000 grant from MVLA Foundation, Oracle published Feb 10, 2017
- Interview with LAHS College & Career Center Director, The Talon published August 19, 2016.
- MVLA foundation raises record-breaking grant funds, Town Crier published June 15, 2016.
- MVLA Foundation Awards Grants for Innovative Teacher Projects, Town Crier published Nov 18, 2015.
- Mountain View High Launches BYOD Program, Town Crier published July 26, 2015.
- First Year for Learning in the Cloud, Town Crier published July 2, 2015.
- New Science Technology for Classrooms, Town Crier published Nov. 13, 2013.
Make communities desirable places to live, and help keep property values high.
To learn more about the MVLA High School Foundation and what we do, visit our FAQ page.