Who We Are
The Mountain View-Los Altos High School Foundation invests in a learning environment that empowers all students to thrive and succeed. Donations are tax deductible, as we are a nonprofit public benefit 501(c)3 corporation — Tax ID number 94-2848246.
Quick Links ›
- 2017-18 Annual Report ›
- 2018 Parent Survey Results
- 2018 Back-to-School Video ›
- 2018 College Map ›
- 2018 Smart Giving Seminar Video ›
- FAQs ›
Short Subject Videos ›
- PSAT Overview
- Tutorial Centers
- College & Career Centers
- Learning in the Cloud
- Why Gift Appreciated Stock?
What teachers are saying about the Foundation…
Honor Roll of Realtors
We invite you to join us as we recognize the realtors and affiliates in our community who participated in the 2019 Honor Roll of Realtors program to help make it a record year of fundraising for our schools!
Since 1995, the Foundations’ Honor Roll of Realtors program has brought real estate experts and philanthropy together in support of our public schools. This year has been very successful, raising over $127,000 for quality education in our eleven schools encompassing grades TK-12.
Please take note of this year’s Honor Roll of Realtors, and when the time comes to contact a realtor, select one of these professionals committed to a strong school community. Each photo contains a clickable link to further information.
We’d like to share our 2017-18 MVLA Foundation’s Annual Report with you. It’s the completely digital this year. Thanks to everyone who chipped in to make 2017-18 a successful fundraising year for our students!
News & Info
- Support the realtors who support our schools. Check out our 2019 Honor Roll of Realtors
- The Writing Center makes it’s debut, Innovative Learning Grant Project, LAHS Talon, October 13, 2018
- Amanda Terry Hired as New Science Lab Technician, MVHS Oracle, Sept 21, 2018
- MVLA Foundation Provides Record Grant, Los Altos Town Crier, May 30, 2018
- Foundation President receives Honorary Service Award from LAMV PTA Council, May 14, 2018
- College-Bound Students Network with Silicon Valley Employees, MV Voice, March 23, 2018
- AVID PEAK program wins Hoffman Award, MVLA Press Release, March 7, 2018
- Superintendent’s Leadership Circle Town Hall Breakfast Photos, March 1, 2018
- Local teachers use eclipse to celebrate wonder of science, Town Crier August 16, 2017
- Urban Farm Takes Root at Alta Vista High School, Innovative Learning Grant Project, Town Crier May 31, 2017
- LAHS Students Decode the Mysteries of Biodiversity, Innovative Learning Grant Project, Town Crier May 17, 2017
- From Composition to Concert, Innovative Learning Grant Project, Town Crier April 12, 2017
- Extended Library Hours, Oracle, Feb 10, 2017
- AVID expands, students grow, Oracle, Feb 10, 2017
- Shop through AmazonSmile and a portion of your purchases will support the foundation
What People Say About the Foundation…
“As a result of the foundation’s investment in the College and Career Centers, more of our students are gaining admission into their first choice colleges.”
– Dr. Jeff Harding, MVLA Superintendent
“The Foundation has allowed our high schools to maintain the best possible learning environment for all of our students… We would not be the schools that we are today without the support of the MVLA Foundation.”
– Wynne Satterwhite, LAHS Principal
“On Naviance I could see what GPAs and test scores it took to get into to each college, and I created a list of schools realistic for me.”
– MVLA High School Foundation Student
“Smaller classe sizes enable teachers to spend more time with each student and better cater to multiple learning styles. We can build personal rapport and help our 9th grade students as they mature and adapt to the demands of high school.”
– MVLA High School District Teacher
“The Tutorial Center has really been my daughter’s lifeline in honors and AP chem. Thanks!”
– MVLA High School District Parent