Who We Are
The Mountain View-Los Altos High School Foundation invests in a learning environment that empowers all students to thrive and succeed. Donations are tax deductible, as we are a nonprofit public benefit 501(c)3 corporation — Tax ID number 94-2848246.
Quick Links ›
- 2019 College Map ›
- 2019 Parent Survey Results ›
- 2018 Year In Review ›
- 2018 Back-to-School Video ›
- 2018 Smart Giving Seminar ›
- 2017-18 Annual Report ›
- FAQs ›
Short Subject Videos ›
- PSAT Overview
- Tutorial Centers
- College & Career Centers
- Learning in the Cloud
- Why Gift Appreciated Stock?
The foundation recently completed a survey of district families to determine how well our programs are meeting the needs of our students. Thank you for your input and please take a moment to see the summary of the survey results.
Thank you for your donations which empower all students to thrive and succeed at all MVLA High Schools.
President, MVLA High School Foundation
What teachers are saying about the Foundation…
Our 2017-18 MVLA Foundation Annual Report went completely digital! Thanks to everyone who chipped in to make it a successful fundraising year for our students!
News & Info
- The MVLA Foundation Explained, video produced by LAHS students for The Talon, March 2019.
- Support the realtors who support our schools. Check out our 2019 Honor Roll of Realtors
- The Writing Center makes it’s debut, Innovative Learning Grant Project, LAHS Talon, October 13, 2018
- Amanda Terry Hired as New Science Lab Technician, MVHS Oracle, Sept 21, 2018
- MVLA Foundation Provides Record Grant, Los Altos Town Crier, May 30, 2018
- Foundation President receives Honorary Service Award from LAMV PTA Council, May 14, 2018
- College-Bound Students Network with Silicon Valley Employees, MV Voice, March 23, 2018
- AVID PEAK program wins Hoffman Award, MVLA Press Release, March 7, 2018
- Superintendent’s Leadership Circle Town Hall Breakfast Photos, March 1, 2018
- Shop through AmazonSmile and a portion of your purchases will support the foundation
What People Say About the Foundation…
“As a result of the foundation’s investment in the College and Career Centers, more of our students are gaining admission into their first choice colleges.”
– Dr. Jeff Harding, MVLA Superintendent
“The Foundation has allowed our high schools to maintain the best possible learning environment for all of our students… We would not be the schools that we are today without the support of the MVLA Foundation.”
– Wynne Satterwhite, LAHS Principal
“On Naviance I could see what GPAs and test scores it took to get into to each college, and I created a list of schools realistic for me.”
– MVLA High School Foundation Student
“Smaller classe sizes enable teachers to spend more time with each student and better cater to multiple learning styles. We can build personal rapport and help our 9th grade students as they mature and adapt to the demands of high school.”
– MVLA High School District Teacher
“The Tutorial Center has really been my daughter’s lifeline in honors and AP chem. Thanks!”
– MVLA High School District Parent