Who We Are
The MVLA High School Foundation invests in an innovative learning environment that provides the opportunity for all students to grow and thrive. Donations are tax-deductible, as we are a nonprofit public benefit 501(c)3 corporation — Tax ID number 94-2848246.
Quick Links ›
Our District Schools
Go to the MVLA District Website to learn more about our award-winning high schools.
Do you have a special Teacher or Staff member you would like to honor? Consider making a Tribute Gift to the MVLA Foundation to honor that person who has made a difference for your student.
Name the person you would like to honor, make your $100 Tribute Gift, and you and the designated honoree will be listed in the MVLA High School Foundation’s Annual Report. The honoree will also receive a special note and certificate. Here are the teachers and staff honored in 2022.
News & Info
- Tutorial Center modernizes old system, LAHS Talon, February 14, 2022
- MVLA Foundation Phonathon set for today, Los Altos Town Crier, October 6, 2021
- LAHS to administer on-campus SAT and PSAT in October, LAHS Talon, August 25, 2021
- LAHS physics student leverages specialized equipment and distance learning to master astrophotography
- Shop through AmazonSmile and a portion of your purchases will support the foundation
What People Say About the Foundation…
“As a result of the foundation’s investment in the College and Career Centers, more of our students are gaining admission into their first choice colleges.”
– Dr. Nellie Meyer, MVLA Superintendent
“The Foundation has allowed our high schools to maintain the best possible learning environment for all of our students… We would not be the schools that we are today without the support of the MVLA Foundation.”
– Wynne Satterwhite, LAHS Principal
“On Naviance I could see what GPAs and test scores it took to get into to each college, and I created a list of schools realistic for me.”
– MVLA High School Foundation Student
“Smaller classe sizes enable teachers to spend more time with each student and better cater to multiple learning styles. We can build personal rapport and help our 9th grade students as they mature and adapt to the demands of high school.”
– MVLA High School District Teacher
“The Tutorial Center has really been my daughter’s lifeline in honors and AP chem. Thanks!”
– MVLA High School District Parent